OK, hit a few bumps. However, some of these may be things you haven't implemented or adjusted yet.
- Seems that after the initial ERPXE install, a reboot (or perhaps just a service restart) is needed to display the erpxe menu. Otherwise, all I got was the stock FOG menu
- Fog, Pmagic, Gparted, install and work as expected Web Designing Training in Chennai
- HDFT and FreeDOS both fail because they can't resolve the download url Web Designing Training in Chennai
- Dell Diagnostics show in menu, but when selected fails to load because it cant find delldiag.img. I have verified that the image is indeed present in er/plugins/delldiag/delldiag.img. Possibly just a typo somewhere? PHP Training in Chennai
- Clonezilla downloads fine, but fails to complete the install. Not sure why, the error messages scroll by too fast. I didn't notice any logging function in the script, but this might be helpful in tracking down some of these things.
Let me know if I can help. This is going to be a great tool when finished!