ERPXE not loading

eworts

ERPXE not loading

Post by eworts » 16 Mar 2016, 23:59

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a problem here. My laptop is able to pull and IP address from my TFTP server, but is unable to retrieve the bootfile. I am running Debian 8.3. Your help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

eworts

Re: ERPXE not loading

Post by eworts » 17 Mar 2016, 21:56

Actually I am getting a "PXE-32 open timeout" error now. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction as to why this is the case?

acemary

Re: ERPXE not loading

Post by acemary » 27 Apr 2016, 12:44

OK, hit a few bumps. However, some of these may be things you haven't implemented or adjusted yet.

- Seems that after the initial ERPXE install, a reboot (or perhaps just a service restart) is needed to display the erpxe menu. Otherwise, all I got was the stock FOG menu

- Fog, Pmagic, Gparted, install and work as expected :) Web Designing Training in Chennai :D

- HDFT and FreeDOS both fail because they can't resolve the download url Web Designing Training in Chennai :D

- Dell Diagnostics show in menu, but when selected fails to load because it cant find delldiag.img. I have verified that the image is indeed present in er/plugins/delldiag/delldiag.img. Possibly just a typo somewhere? PHP Training in Chennai :D

- Clonezilla downloads fine, but fails to complete the install. Not sure why, the error messages scroll by too fast. I didn't notice any logging function in the script, but this might be helpful in tracking down some of these things.

Let me know if I can help. This is going to be a great tool when finished!