FOG Menu Not Working

lightmastr

Re: FOG Menu Not Working

Post by lightmastr » 12 Mar 2015, 23:58

I reinstalled the plugin, changed the default IP in the menu file to my server IP, and it still didn't work. Do you have any other ideas?

RaveMaker

Post by RaveMaker » 14 Mar 2015, 17:34

I will test it again on Sunday so ill try to replicate your issue on my server.

krpi

Post by krpi » 18 Mar 2015, 20:34

I had same problem on ubuntu 14.04 and fog stable, problem is in /tftpboot/erpxe.remap - #Convert all to lowercase. If it is enabled, you cannot download file from tftp in er/plugins/fog/kernel/bzImage -> file not found. Just comment out, restart tftp or server and now is working. You can try it in tftp client, download file /er/plugins/fog/kernel/bzImage

lightmastr

Post by lightmastr » 19 Mar 2015, 05:24

krpi wrote:I had same problem on ubuntu 14.04 and fog stable, problem is in /tftpboot/erpxe.remap - #Convert all to lowercase. If it is enabled, you cannot download file from tftp in er/plugins/fog/kernel/bzImage -> file not found. Just comment out, restart tftp or server and now is working. You can try it in tftp client, download file /er/plugins/fog/kernel/bzImage
Thank you very much for your help! It is working now, however, I cannot get an upload task to start on a computer. Do you have any suggestions?